Sunday, April 15, 2012

Ha!

So last night on the nightride home from work, I bumped into my friend/my first bf TC! I havent seen him in years! And as we chatted we realized we dated 8 years ago! Gosh that seems like ages! The more amusing part of our encounter was something else though, well maybe not amusing, more like enlightening.

He asked me how is my studies and career going, he remembers that I wanted to be a cop, then a psychologist. He recalls me being very much for the people, and wanted to have a career that allowed me to do so. I told him, yes I am still studying psychology, but Im more interested in research now, not so much clinical. He was absolutely shocked. 'what happened to you?' I then went on to tell him that I have no friends in uni, I hide in the library on my breaks, and hang out with my (2) high school friends. It was kind of funny to see his reaction, but also kind of sad. Maybe 8 years ago me had so much more going on than present me.

I don't know what I want to do yet, which is scary, with this year potentially being my last year, but I've stressed enough on that problem to just not want to think about it anymore.

Am I actually a disappointment though? Did I not become who I had wanted.. Apparently I was really sociable back then, what happened? Haha no i love my two boobies janseh, i dont need anyone else. Maybe year 8 tiff was just too ambitious. Had to much hope for life. I like to think im a realist. Im sceptical, but realistic. This is probably better, i think.

1 comment:

  1. lol. he told me that he bumped into u ^^ haha
    and my life sounds like urs too o.O lol. is it a really bad thing? well at least your not alone :)

    ReplyDelete